About Penn Foster
The famous Penn Foster College, a private, for-profit online university is based in Arizona, specifically in Scottsdale. It was established as International Correspondence Schools in 1890 and currently provides academic certificates, as well as bachelor’s and associate degree programs in 22 accredited disciplines. Through asynchronous instructions and online courses, Penn Foster College offers undergraduate certifications, bachelor’s degrees, and associate degrees. The college claims that its education is inexpensive and does not take part in any state or federal aid programs.
Top 3 Offerings by Penn Foster:
- The high school, college, and career school all have national accreditation. In other words, Penn Foster has proven that it can uphold the rigorous requirements set by the (DEAC) Distance Education Accrediting Commission in Washington, D.C. The U.S. Department of Education lists the DEAC as a nationally renowned accrediting organization.
- The Commission on the Middle States Association, Philadelphia, PA, has approved Penn Foster School regionally for non-degree post-secondary programs and Penn Foster School for 9 grades through adult.
- AdvancED has approved Penn Foster High School national accreditation. In the global race for providing education providers of all bands with the best services possible for students, AdvancED is the undisputed leader.
Why are Students Enrolling with Penn Foster?
Penn Foster has been offering students a great education that fits their busy schedules…and their budget—for more than 125 years. Today, across our College, Career School, and High School, we provide more than 100 self-paced, career-relevant programs. The complete Penn Foster curriculum is intended to accommodate students’ needs and is specially designed to work with their schedules. Penn Foster’s emphasis on practical skill development and career planning will help students graduate with confidence and pave the route to their professional objectives.
Students’ Admission Criteria for entering Penn Foster
According to the website of Penn Foster, to enroll in an associate degree, bachelor’s degree, or undergraduate certificate program at Penn Foster College, students should have a GED equivalent certificate or a high school diploma. A High School Diploma is furthermore needed for enrollment in some of the career diploma programs.
Steps to Access Penn Foster Student Portal
Students can navigate the Penn Foster login page with great ease.
Follow the instructions below carefully to properly enter into a student account and access the wide range of courses:
- Visit the tab ‘Student Login Homepage’
- Users should use their username for logging in and click on ‘Next’
- In the case where users have still not created their account or profile, tap on ‘Enroll Today’ option and create the profile from the beginning.
- This is it! Account has been created.
- Steps are very easy and users have to just invest nearly 30 seconds of their time.
- Enter the user’s details and step into the account. Access the broad range of courses Penn Foster University offers.
Steps to Register to Receive Student Login Details by Penn Foster?
Below are the instructions to follow to enroll in Penn Foster College:
1. Online Enroll at Penn Foster
Enter the Penn Foster website, choose any page, and click the “Enroll Now” button to access the enrollment form. Following the form submission and payment for the selected course, students will very soon receive a welcome email with their student ID number.
Students can then begin their lessons by using this ID# to prepare a new username & password on the student site.
2. Use Smartphone to Enroll at Penn Foster College
If students call 1-800-275-4410, their team of experts will be able to assist through the enrollment process and address any questions in mind.
Basic Things Needed to Use Penn Foster’s Student Portal
Users simply need a desktop or a laptop and a proper healthy internet connection for access to the student portal and other options.
1. Haven’t got the reset Password link yet? Try this
First check that students are using the email address college has on file for them to receive the link when students reset their password. Students must essentially get in touch with their Guild coach or choose the Contact Guild Support option on the website if students are not sure about the email they used to sign up.
Please check the spam folder if students are using the email address they used to sign up and have not yet received the link. The emails are frequently misunderstood or misread for spam, so students may not receive the notification.
2. Link received, but is not yet Functional? Try this
If the link doesn’t function, it may have expired or they aren’t using the latest link that was supplied to students. To receive the new password, please click the link within an hour of requesting one. Please double-check the timestamp of the link to make sure users are using the latest version.
3. Facing trouble with ‘signing in’ with the Email & Password? Try this
Students might not yet have a password saved, depending on when their account was made. The good news is that the college can send a message to set up or reset their password as long as the email is listed in the system. Once the password is reset, users will be logged in and can access accounts from there.
Below are the steps to be followed:
- Navigate here ‘www.guildeducation.com’
- Choose Student Login on the top corner (right)
- Enter the Employer Name and Choose ‘Next’
- Choose ‘Forgot Password?’
- Enter email address then Tap on ‘Reset My Password’
- Check the given email for a password reset mail from Guild
- In the email, choose ‘Reset Password’ tab
- Create new password, confirm and save it
Does Penn Foster have Support Options?
If users are witnessing any kind of issue while logging into their account, they can anytime contact and connect with 1-888-427-1000.
‘Sound Student Support’ For Everyone Out There
Penn Foster exists to support students in achieving their objectives. Users can get assistance whenever they need it by contacting the faculty of Penn Foster and staff by text, chat, phone, or email. Additionally, users will have access to a knowledgeable team of Success Coaches of Penn Foster, who can offer assistance with the chosen program, budgeting for education, and direction and career counseling.
The student portal at Penn Foster is distinct from those at other educational institutions. It exists in its own world. For current, potential, and former students as well as alumni, access to the site of Penn Foster students is like belonging to a social community. Their pupils have the opportunity to electronically socialize, communicate, network, and engage in healthy and productive dialogues thanks to this simple login site. Found this information useful, do share it with fellow students of Penn Foster and make it easy for everyone.