Are you looking to connect your wireless printer to the computer without any fuss, you’ve come to the right place? We are going to provide you a guide to connect the printer and computer using WPS PIN. To connect the printer, you need to find WPS PIN on the printer. The wireless print feature is one of the greatest features to print your document from anywhere in the world.
WPS PIN is a feature of HP printers that is used to print the documents from any device in the vicinity on the same network. It will be easier for you to print the document from a smartphone or computer. You would need assistance with printer align to establish a good connection. Our technical experts have compiled a guide for you to follow and complete the procedure without any hitch.
Here are all the details of the HP printer setup that is needed to connect the PC and printer.
When you using your computer to connect to the HP printer, the wizard will ask for a WPS PIN to connect. Each printer comes with distinct WPS PIN, you have to find out the pin for yours. It is not a difficult task to connect to a wireless printer, you need to follow the steps listed below.
Connect HP printer to Wireless network
We have two ways to go through the setup to establish a connection between printer and Computer. And we will look at both of these, you can choose the method which suits your requirements and convenience. You will be able to establish the connection between the computer and printer without any hitch.
- First, you need to open your HP printer, visit the control panel and select the wireless option and click on the settings (it will open wireless settings of HP printer).
- Now, you need to select the WPS setup and then execute the commands from the screen.
- After that a PIN will appear on the screen, you may have to tap on the Pin button to show the PIN.
- Then, you can go to your computer and enter the PIN to connect to the printer through wireless utility.
- Once, the setup is done, you will have to install the HP printer drivers on your device. You can easily install the drivers using the driver package that came with the printer.
Then there is an easier way to connect to the wireless printer.
Use these steps for printer align and connecting through the WPS PIN.
- Open control panel on your printer and select settings option or wireless option.
- Now, you need to choose the option of Wi-Fi protected setup and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Now, you have to select the WPS button, then, you need to press the WPS button on your router.
- After that, you need to select the continue option on your printer display and it will establish a connection without the WPS PIN.
- Once the Printer is connected, you will be able to print it using the wireless commands.
So, this way you can find WPS PIN and connect to the router without any hitch.