Are you a user of Yahoo Mail? If so, you may be searching for the answer to the query – How to Delete all Yahoo Emails at Once 2020?. But Yahoo doesn’t provide the power to delete all emails during a Yahoo email inbox with an outsized number of emails. That’s why the user is unable to delete Yahoo emails.
But you need not worry, as we bring you some ways to know How to Delete all Yahoo Emails at Once 2020.
Workarounds to Encounter Can’t Delete Yahoo Emails
There are two working ways that I’ve tested got result. They don’t require any technical knowledge or any advanced IT skills anyone can do it easily.
Solution 1: Clean the Yahoo Mail Inbox in Classic (Basic) Yahoo Mail
- Sign in to your Yahoo Mail Account.
- Select the very first message.
- Scroll right down to rock bottom up to where you would like to delete the message. If you would like to delete all the messages in one go, scroll right down to rock bottom end.
- Press and hold the “Shift” key on your keyboard and choose the message.
- Now click the delete button. You can encounter all the emails in your Yahoo mail in-box got deleted.
Solution 2: Clean the Yahoo Mail Inbox in Latest Yahoo Mail
If you’re using the updated inbox, then there’s no doubt of deleting quite 50 messages at a time. The new inbox features a built-in feature to delete all the emails at a time.
- Just select the clean your inbox button to move all emails to achieve. Now you have a clean inbox.
- If you are not searching to archive the emails but want to permanently delete them do as follows.
- Just tick the checkbox and permit Yahoo mail to load all the emails. Just scroll right down to make sure that all the messages are loaded. Now hit the delete button.
Switch Between New and Classic Yahoo Mail
If you’re using the Classic Yahoo mail inbox, you’ll see the popup message somewhere on the screen to modify to the upgraded inbox. If you’re using the newest inbox, you’ll switch back to the classic one as follows.
- Click on the Settings gear icon.
- Click on the switch back to classic mail.
What to try if you would like to require a backup of Yahoo emails?
You can easily backup your Yahoo emails database. Instead of permanently erasing emails and compromising on one’s needs, you’ll alternatively prefer to backup emails before permanently vanishing Yahoo mail.
Follow the below steps before you delete all Yahoo emails:
- Copy emails to local drive using manual copying.
- Forward email messages to another account.
- Use a backup application.
If you would like a faster and advanced way of backup then you’ve got to travel for a third-party tool like Yahoo Mail Backup. The utility is provided with a backup facility that’s amid a Delete After Download option. It helps you to permanently delete Yahoo mail directly from the server. This feature allows you to delete the protected emails from the server so as to make sure their safety. Thus, it ensures the safety of emails and helps you avoid ponderous methods to delete all Yahoo emails directly.
This blog is about How to Delete All Yahoo Emails at Once in 2020. If you are unable to delete Yahoo Emails. Then use the methods prescribed above.