Benefits of Rose Water from Anti-Aging to Antioxidants
We all know that a remarkably versatile ingredient is “Rose Water” that is has been used for centuries in the Middle East. After gaining popularity, it was used in early Egypt as a natural product as part of skincare. Some people in the past also referred to it as ‘Gulab Jal’ as Rosewater has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory qualities along with beautiful fragrance. In the past health specialists say “it helps to soothe the skin, it keeps skin moisturized and induces fairness. It can be conveniently obtained through the distillation of fresh rose petals.
There are several advantages of rose water from roses that last forever which make it a great natural ingredient in water for skin and rose water for the face are two of rose water’s most well-known uses.
Benefits of Rosewater
- Rosewater is best source pH; it helps to maintain the pH balance in the skin, and also support to control the increases of oil in skin that cause pimples.
- “Rosewater contains the properties of anti-inflammatory that support to reduce the irritation and redness of the skin, prevent acne & another type of pimples, get rid of dermatitis and eczema. It can also use as a great cleanser that aids to reducing excess oil and remove dirt in clogged pores”, says Skincare Expert “Dr. Deepali Bhardwaj.”
- Rosewater can moisturize, hydrate and revitalize the skin and giving it a fresh and glowing look.
- It has an antibacterial property that is why it supports in healing cuts, scars, and wounds.
- Due to its antioxidant properties, rose water aids to create new cells and improve the strength of skin cells, as well as reproduce skin tissues.
- Rose Water also has astringent qualities that support to clean pores and tone the skin. It is useful for you if you apply rose water after steaming tightens capillaries treatment, it minimizes blotchiness & redness.
- Past people say that rose water has an outstanding aroma of roses that is an authoritative source to mood enhancer. It reduces feelings of anxiety and increases emotional well-being, that’s why use it to relax your mood.
- With moisturizing & nourishing properties of rose water, it also increases the growth of hair, and as well it is quality. The plus point to use rosewater for hair is that it is well to treat mild scalp inflammations and prevent the increases of dandruff. Rosewater works well as a natural hair conditioner you can use it after two days.
- One secret of rose water is, you can place it under the pillow to gain scent while you sleep.
- It assists in reducing the ageing effect on the skin especially under the eyes. It is the right time to say goodbye to fine lines and wrinkles.
How to Use Rose Water?
To gain many advantages you can apply it at night. To remove all dust on the face that has collected in the skin pores throughout the day. We’ve listed other unusual uses which are easy to use, and you can apply at home easily.
According to the CEO of shopalarose.com spritz away is the ideal method to apply rosewater over your face. Rosewater can also be used in a spray form after makeup as it will leave your face radiant”, recommends USA-based cosmetics artist, Jason wall. To spritz it on your face you can take an empty shower bottle and fill it with rosewater. Spritz in the morning to keep your look fresh and hydrated whole day.