Easy and quick healthy shrimp recipes
For those who love shrimp recipes. Try these healthy shrimp recipes with spinach and cheese, it seems to work out pretty well.
Pearl Barley Risotto shrimp
It is not strange, but you can make a wonderful risotto from pearl barley and thereby surprise your loved ones.
- Water – 6 glasses
- Fresh large shrimps (peeled from the shell) – 500 Gram
- Olive oil – 1 tbsp
- Champignon mushrooms (cut into quarters) – 240 Gram
- Onion (finely chopped) – 1/2 cup
- Garlic (finely chopped) – 2 cloves
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Pearl barley (instant or boiled until half cooked) – 300 Gram
- White dry wine – 1/2 cup
- Chicken broth – 3 glasses
- Fresh baby leaves spinach – 4 cups
- Parmesan cheese (crushed) – 1/2 cup.
- Fresh lemon juice – 2 tbsp
Ground black pepper – 1/4 tsp
Read: The Basics of Health and Fitness
How to make Pearl Barley Risotto shrimp
- In a large saucepan, boil the shrimp in water for 3 minutes, until pink. Drain and pour the shrimp with cold water to stop the cooking process.
- After a minute, get the shrimp with a skimmer out of the water and put it on a plate, set aside.
- Heat oil in a cast-iron saucepan, over medium heat; pour mushrooms, onion, garlic and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a saucepan, fry, stirring, about 5 minutes, until soft vegetables.
- Put the contents of the pan on a plate, cover with foil to keep the vegetables warm.
- In a pan in which the vegetables were prepared, pour out the barley and fry, stirring, for about 1 minute. Pour the wine and the remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, cook, stirring, about 4 minutes.
- Then gradually add broth (1/2 cup at a time) and mix well after each portion, allowing the liquid to completely evaporate.
- Add boiled shrimps, mushroom mixture, spinach, cheese, lemon juice and pepper, mix well and serve immediately.
Salad of avocado, sweet peppers and shrimps in wheat tortillas
The multicolored ingredients of this snack in tortillas look very beautiful (it is more correct to call these tortillas in Tortilla).
The sauce is made from mayonnaise with red pepper, shrimps and paprika.
A consistently tasty but familiar combination of avocado and shrimp can be given more originality if you add pieces of fresh mango to the salad.
- Pepper sweet, red – 3 pc
- Mayonnaise – 4 tbsp
- Paprika – Pinch
- Wheat tortilla (diameter 20 cm) – 4 pc
- Boiled shrimp, peeled – 12 pc
- Avocado – 1 pc
- Lettuce (roman lettuce), cut into strips
- Salt pepper
How to make Salad of avocado, sweet peppers and shrimps in wheat tortillas
- Grind with the help of kitchen equipment 2 sliced sweet peppers. Add mayonnaise and paprika, mix everything well. Slice 4 shrimps and add to the sauce and Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut tortilla cakes in half, place on a clean surface and roll in a cone shape.
- Peel the avocado and cut into cubes (add a little lemon juice so that the avocado pieces do not darken). Cut the remaining sweet pepper into cubes.
- Put half the lettuce leaves, then – the sauce with mayonnaise, slices of avocado and sweet pepper, and then lettuce. Garnish with the whole shrimp and serve (two “bags” for each).
Read: The Argument About Fat Loss
Cottage Cheese Rolls with Seafood Filling
Cottage cheese rolls with seafood – healthy, low-calorie, tasty dish!
- Cottage cheese – 200 Gram
- Egg – 2 pc
- Flour wholegrain – 100-150 Gram
- Rye bran – 3 tbsp
- Spices to taste
- Salt – to taste
- Soda – a couple of pinches
- Shrimps and squids – 200 Gram
- Corn – 100 Gram
- Rice – 50-80 g (better, of course, unpeeled)
- Raw egg – 2 pc
- Small carrots – 1 pc
- Green onions and parsley – to taste
- Spices and salt to taste
How to make Cottage Cheese Rolls with Seafood Filling
- To make a curd roll from the dough, add the eggs whipped with salt to the curd, add the rest and knead the dough. I have it very fragrant; in general I like to make spicy dough!)
- Toppings: in rice, boiled until half cooked (from my microwave), add shrimps, squid, corn, carrots, onions, greens, pre-ground in a blender, plus a raw egg. Knead the stuffing, salt, pepper.
- Roll out the curd dough, top – filling. Roll up the roll, grease with egg and send the cottage cheese roll in a hot oven for 40-45 minutes.
In this way, shrimp recipes are cooked in China, as you see, everything is very simple. Shrimps, peppers, tomatoes and soy sauce are the main ingredients you need to make Chinese shrimp.
- Starch – 1 tbsp
- Water – 1/4 cup
- Corn syrup – 1/4 cup
- Soy sauce – 2 tbsp
- Sherry or chicken broth – 2 tbsp
- Garlic (minced) – 1 tooth
- Ground ginger – 1/4 tsp
- Bulgarian green pepper (cut 2.5 cm in squares) – 1 pc
- Vegetable oil – 2 tbsp
- Fresh, medium-sized (cleaned) shrimps – 450 Gram
- Fresh tomato (sliced) – 1 pc
- Boiled rice for garnish (optional)
How to cook shrimp in Chinese
- In a small bowl, dilute the starch in water, add corn syrup, soy sauce, sherry (chicken broth), garlic and ginger, mix well and set the bowl aside.
- In a wok or other large frying pan, heat the vegetable oil, pour out the green pepper and fry over high heat for about 3 minutes.
- Then put the shrimp in the pan and fry until pink in color for about 3 minutes. Starch mix once again mix well and enter into the pan.
- While stirring, bring the mass to a boil and cook until thick about 2 minutes. Then put the tomato slices in the pan and cook for another couple of minutes.
- Serve Chinese shrimp with boiled rice.
Green lentils with shrimps
Tasty and healthy dish – green lentils with fried shrimps
- Green Lentils – 230 Gram
- Celery stalk (finely chopped) – 2 pc
- Onion (finely chopped) – 170 Gram
- Large carrots (finely chopped) – 1 pc
- Garlic (crushed through a press) – 2 cloves
- Bay leaf – 1 pc
- Fresh thyme sprigs – 4 pc
- Shrimps large (cleaned) – 8 pc
- Extra virgin olive oil – 3 tbsp
- Fresh parsley leaves (chopped) – 1/2 cup
- Wine vinegar – 2 tbsp
- Dijon mustard – 2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Ground black to taste
How to cook green lentils with shrimps
- Combine washed lentils, celery, onion, carrot, garlic, bay leaf, 3 cups of water and 3 sprigs of thyme in a four-liter sauté pan.
- On medium-high heat brings to a boil, and then reduces the heat to medium-low, cover the saucepan with lid and cook green lentils with vegetables for 25-30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, remove the leaves and finely chop the remaining thyme sprigs. In a medium-sized bowl, combine the shrimp, 1 tablespoon of olive oil and chopped thyme.
- Leave for 15 minutes at room temperature.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Place on a preheated shrimp pan in one layer and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Drain lentils and pour into a bowl, and remove bay leaves and thyme sprigs.
- In a bowl with lentils add parsley, vinegar, mustard, and 2 spoons of oil, 1/4 teaspoon of salt and pepper, mix and serve green lentils on a la carte plates. Put 2 shrimps in each serving.
Enjoy your meal with your family and friend