What Is Snoopza? And How To Install It On An Android Device
Is there anyone in your family who you think is under a digital threat? If yes, you must give a try to a keylogger like Snoopza. Nowadays, children have gained access to superior quality gadgets and high-speed internet. All this together made things and connectivity convenient for children. But it also puts them under the constant threat of digital threats.
In this case, parents can install keylogger software like Snoopza on the target Android phone. This software will protect their children from online threats. Want to know everything about this software? Go through this article. Here, I’ll show you almost everything, including definition, features and how you can install it on your phone.
What do you mean by Snoopza?
Snoopza is a keylogger or phone spy app that lets you spy on a vulnerable family member.
You can track their phone’s location, call history, and text messages with this app.
It will let you know who and how long they’re talking to someone. It is one of the best apps to protect your children from various digital threats as a parent.
You can check your child’s browsing history, calling history, text messages and social media activities with this app.
And together, the best part about this app is that you can also find the exact location of your child’s device.
The bottom line is that if you want your child to avoid disastrous consequences, you must install this app on the target device.
Free Features you can enjoy with this app:
If you’re looking to use a free version of this app, check out the features you can enjoy with the free version.
- Completely invisible:- The children cannot know that their parents monitor their online activities and calling history.
- Track phone calls:- Parents can use this keylogger software to track their children’s incoming and outgoing calling history. The app will let you know who and how long your children are talking to someone. It will also tell you the date and duration of the call made or received.
- Track SMS and MMS:- You can track SMS received on the target device with this app. However, it will also let you know trace MMS files present on the target device.
- Track browsing history:- The free keylogger will also let you trace the browsing history of the target device. It will let you know what websites your children are visiting. The app will also let you know the date, time and duration they visited the website.
- Locate the target device: The best part about Snoopza is that it comes with a Geolocation feature that will let you trace the target device’s location. Suppose your child went to school, this app will let you know whether he is at school or elsewhere.
Here, we’ll show you some paid features you can enjoy with this app.
- Recorded calls:- This feature can record incoming and outgoing calls of the target device. After some time, you can listen to these recorded calls by logging in to your account.
- WhatsApp tracking:- It will let you trace text messages and videos performed on WhatsApp by your children.
- Snapchat tracking:- If your child is active on Snapchat, this feature will let you trace their Snapchat activities.
- Tracking Viber:- If they are active on Viber, it will let you track their Viber activities.
- Grab Screenshots:- The app will also let you trace the snapshots of the target phone. It will allow you to know whatever your target is doing in an instant.
- Tracking camera:- If a third person tries to access the target phone, the app will take a photo of that person.
- Sim card replacement detection:- The app will keep working on the target device whether the new one replaces the sim card.
How to install the Snoopza app on the target phone?
There is no rocket science behind installing this app on the target device. You can do it yourself with just a few clicks.
Take a look at the steps shown below to install this app on an Android device.
- Open the Play store on the target device and click on your profile photo at the top right corner of your screen.
- Click on the Play protect and select Settings.
- Toggle the Scan apps with play protect button right to turn it off.
After disabling the play protect, you can download the app.
- Visit the official website of Snoopza and create an account.
- Click on the link under the download app section press Ok to confirm.
- After completing the downloading process, click on the Install button to install the app on the target device.
- Then, follow the on-screen prompt to use this app on the target device.
The bottom line is that Snoopza is one of the best parental apps that will let parents track their children’s online and calling activities. Hopefully, the information given in the article will help you know how to install this app on the target device.